Serola Belt Indications: Back Pain, Hip Pain, Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, Pelvic Girdle Dysfunction, Piriformis Syndrome, Upper Leg Pain, Pelvic Pain
Because of the stability the New Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play:
- Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints
- 3″ wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints, relieving stress and instability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic
The importance of using the Serola Sacroiliac Belt during and, especially, after pregnancy cannot be overemphasized. During pregnancy, the ligaments, under hormonal influences, become lax and stretch to allow the pelvis to spread for delivery. It is important to hold the sacroiliac and pubic joints firmly together after delivery in order to assist the ligaments in shortening and realigning the pelvis properly.
Available in sizes: (See number on bottom right corner of label)
The Serola Belt is worn around the hips, not the waist.
- Small (30″ to 34″ Hip Measurement)
- Medium (34″ to 40″ Hip Measurement)
- Large (40″ to 46″ Hip Measurement)
- X-Large (46″ to 52″ Hip Measurement)