YOU PICK ONE SIZE MAGNETIC RECTAL DILATOR. COMES WITH LUBRICANT, INSTRUCTIONS AND TRAVEL POUCH.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU USE VUVA MAGNETIC RECTAL DILATORS?
Soft tissue lengthens, relaxing muscles and ligaments. As the tissue relaxes, the Neodymium magnets increase blood flow to the painful area calming nerves. VuVa™ Rectal Dilators are the only patented dilators available with Neodymium magnets.
Magnetic Therapy is based on the premise that all living organisms exist in a magnetic field, including the human body. The human body generates its own magnetic field. Therefore, the body can heal itself when electromagnetic energy is in balance.
The “North Pole” of a Neodymium magnet is often referred to by medical researchers as the “healing side” of the magnet. The VuVa™ Rectal Dilator set contains over sixty strategically positioned Neodymium magnets that allow this field of soothing energy to flow into the body.
Iron is a component of our blood content and every ion - or atom - contained in our cells carries oxygen and produces an electrical impulse. These two elements make up our bodies own electrical magnetic field.
This means when the negative north side of a magnet is placed next to a painful area, it draws fresh oxygenated blood to the nerves and surrounding muscles. This, in contrast, is a positive energy field. The positive energy field creates two results: as magnets are alkaline, it counteracts any acidity in the body caused by disease and fresh blood helps to remove any acidity from the body which, in turn, accelerates healing while reducing pain.
Please consult with a medical professional before beginning any type of treatment or rectal health therapy.
- Soft tissue lengthens, relaxing muscles and ligaments. As the tissue relaxes, the Neodymium magnets increase blood flow to the painful area calming nerves. VuVa™ Dilators are the only patented dilators available with Neodymium magnets.
- Five Smooth Rectal Graduated Dilators
- May be useful for men with pelvic pain, rectal pain, pelvic floor tension myalgia, chronic prostatitis and tight muscles associated with constipation.
- They are used to gently open the rectum wider. Over time, this procedure widens the rectum. This procedure is usually necessary after rectal surgery and for relaxing painful rectal muscles. If the rectum is not dilated, it can scar, become narrow and prevent normal bowel movements.
- Travel Pouch and Lubricant Included
- Made in the USA