Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Remington Medical Equipment Ltd, (“Remington Medical”) is providing you access and use of this Web Site subject to you complying with our terms and conditions for using our Remington Medical Web Site. By browsing or accessing any part of the Web Site you are bound by the terms of the site and all the applicable laws of Ontario. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions and applicable laws each time you use our Web Site or you do not have authority to agree to be bound by the terms and applicable laws then you may not enter or use our Web Site.
Policies and Terms for Our Related Websites
Additional policies and terms apply to use of specific portions of this Web Site and to the purchase of Merchandise or Services and are included as part of the Web Site Terms. Please refer and review all additional specific terms and conditions, including the terms at www.remingtonmedical.com and if you use www.cpmrental.ca or www.gymstick.ca with in our related sites that are linked.
All terms and conditions for the services of our rental division or our Web Site for purchasing Gymstick products online are applicable and by entering www.cpmrental.ca or www.gymstick.ca you will be agreeing to the policies and terms of the rental division and Gymstick Web Site and Remington Medical Equipment Ltd. The policies will apply to all Web Sites if your visit any of our Websites.
The Web Site Terms apply exclusively to your access to, and use of, this Web Site and our other Web Sites linked to the Remington Medical Web Site and do not alter terms or conditions of any other agreement you may currently have in place with Remington Medical for our products or services.
Remington Medical has a Privacy Statement that you should read and fully understand how we use, collect and disclose personal information. To learn about Remington Medical’s privacy practices, please refer to the Privacy Statement on our Web Site.
Web Site Modification of our Terms
Remington Medical reserves the right to modify our Web Site Terms at our discretion from time to time and only Remington Medical has the right to do so. If the Web Site Terms are changed, we will post the new terms on our Web Site and change the date our policy when it was last updated. Any changes or modification will be effective as soon as the Web Site Terms were revised, and your use of the Web Site following the posting of the new terms will constitute your acceptance of the new Web Site Terms. We will notify you in the What’s new section of our Web Site if we make any changes to the Terms and Conditions or our Privacy Statement.
Licensing and Site Access
- Remington Medical grants you a limited license to make personal use only of our Web Site. Such grant does not include, without limitation
- For all resale or commercial use of this Web Site or any Web Site Materials (defined below);
- Modification, adaptation, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembly or conversion into human-readable form any of the Web Site materials not intended to be so read, including use of or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from this Web Site except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser;
- Copying, imitating, mirroring, reproducing, distributing, publishing, downloading, displaying, performing, posting or transmitting any Web Site Materials (including any Remington Medical or any Partner trademarks) in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise;
- The collection or use of any product descriptions or listings; except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, or otherwise in or under trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Remington Medical or any third party. You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Remington Medical’s name, trademark, or product name without our express written consent. “Web Site Materials” means all materials on the Web Site, including, without limitation, trademarks (as specifically defined in these Web Site Terms) design, product description, HTML text, graphics, other files, photographs, codes, software layout, designs forms and the selection and arrangement thereof.
We ONLY Sell in Canada
This Site may only be used by residents of Canada to order goods or services intended to be delivered to addresses in Canada only. The use of this Web Site is governed by the Provincial and Federal laws of Canada. The laws in your country may be more or less strict than the laws that apply to this Web Site. If you access this Web Site from outside Canada, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your own country. We may terminate this license and your use of or access to the Web Site if you make or permit any unauthorized use of this Web Site. Such actions by you may violate applicable law including, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes.
Disclaimers: There may be devices advertised in this website that may not have been licensed in accordance with Canadian law.
Misprints, Omissions, and Changes
- Reserve the right to change the goods and services advertised or offered for sale through this Web Site, the prices or specifications of any goods and services or any promotional offers and any other Web Site Materials at any time and from time to time without any notice or liability to you or any other person;
- Cannot guarantee that goods or services advertised or offered for sale on this Web Site will be available when ordered or thereafter;
- Reserve the right to limit quantities sold or made available for sale;
- Do not warrant that our Web Site Materials (including without limitation product descriptions or photographs) are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free; and
- Reserve the right to cancel, to terminate or not to process orders (including accepted orders) where the price or other material information on this site is inaccurate. If we do not process any order for such reason, we will advise you that the order has been canceled or with your agreement, modified and will either not charge you or will apply a credit to the payment type used in the order. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions and disclaimers of certain implied warranties, so some of the provisions of this section may not apply to you.
Passwords and Security
When you use a password to access this Web Site or any portion of it, then you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your account or with your password. In the event that the confidentiality of your account or password is compromised in any manner, you will notify Remington Medical immediately. Remington Medical reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable, to ensure the security of the Web Site and your account, including without limitation, terminating your account, changing your password or requesting information to authorize transactions on your account. Notwithstanding the above, Remington Medical may rely on the authority of anyone accessing your account or using your password and in no event will Remington Medical be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of:
- Any action or inaction of Remington Medical under this provision
- Any compromise of the confidentiality of your account or password
- Any unauthorized access to your account or use of your password
All Site Materials are owned by us and others and are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trademark and other laws.
Remington Medical Equipment Ltd. and other trademarks owned by Remington Medical or its affiliates including the Remarkable brand of products sold for mare than one year by Remington Medical. The name “Prevent Wedge” is now considered a Trade name that has been used in Canada for over two years and has not been contested by any companies in Canada, and their respective designs and or logos are now trademarks or registered trademarks of Remington Medical. All custom graphics, button icons, page headers and scripts are trademarks, and or trade dress of Remington Medical, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Remington Medical. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Restrictions on Use
Except as stated in the Web Site Terms, none of the materials and Intellectual Property described in these Web Site Terms may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Remington Medical or the respective intellectual property owner. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of this Web Site for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational for non-commercial or personal use only. Any other use of the materials in this Web Site – including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, republication, display, or performance without the prior written permission of Remington Medical- is strictly prohibited.
Any software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software that may be made available on this Web Site is licensed to you by Remington Medical on a non-exclusive and limited basis. Remington Medical shall retain full and complete title and all intellectual property rights to the Software. You shall not copy, distribute, sell, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works from any Software.
Links to the Site
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hypertext link to the home page only of this Site, provided such link does not portray Remington Medical or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Remington Medical trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page, or form contained on a page without Remington Medical’s express written consent. All other linking is prohibited without prior consent from Remington Medical. Except as noted above, you do not have any right or license by implication or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Remington Medical or any third party.
Remington Medical makes no claim or representation regarding and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites accessible by hyperlink from this Site, or web sites linking to this Web Site.
Submitting Your Information
If you register on the Web Site, you agree that all information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete. By using the Web Site, you agree not to do any of the following:
Upload to, distribute or publish through this Web Site any message, information, text or other material that is unlawful, libelous, obscene, abusive, or any objectionable materials; Upload to, distribute or publish through this Web Site any material that would be used for mass mailings in any form. You will not spread harmful content of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancel bots or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with or expropriate any system, program, data or personal information.
Policies and Enforcement
All-access to and use of this Web Site is governed by and subject to the Site Terms. Remington Medical takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, omissions or falsehoods that you may encounter.
Disclaimer and Liability
Remington Medical Equipment Ltd. Does not represent that materials on this site are error-free, accurate or complete or do we represent that there are no typing errors or that there could be an error in pricing, text or and pictures. Many of the products that are listed are for the use of trained professionals and are not for sale by the public. If the public chooses to explore pages that are intended for professionals it is for information purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should never use any information on this Web Site or affiliated Web Site for diagnosing or treating a medical health condition. Always seek the advice of a physician or qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You agree by using our Web Site that if you download or access data you are doing so at your own risk. Remington Medical is not liable for any damages caused when using this site for loss of data or loss of profits with the use or inability to use this site or the material contained on this site. In no event should the liability of Remington Medical Equipment Ltd. whether it is product liability or any other liability relating to the use of this Web Site exceed $10.00. This section does not apply to the Provence of Quebec. The Terms and conditions are governed by the Provence of Ontario. Remington Medical reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Web Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Web Site if you violate any of these Web Site Terms. Upon termination, these Web Site Terms shall still apply. When you visit this Web Site or send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Web Site.
If you are experiencing difficulties in using the Web Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-267-5822