The Anulax Anal Probe Sensor is a small anal probe designed to be used with electronic pelvic floor toners such as Kegel8 and Neurotrac.
- Small and neatly designed anal probe with built-in finger loop for easier removal
- Designed to stay in place so you can move around during treatment
- Ideal for targeted stimulation of the anal sphincter muscles with electronic pelvic floor toners
- Suitable for STIM, EMG, EMS and Biofeedback
Can be used with all Kegel8 Pelvic Toners, NMES Pelvic Toners which use asymmetrical and symmetrical waveform and for Professional Clinical use.
- Anal use/Vaginal use
- Rectocele (bowel prolapse)
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Bladder weakness
- 24 mm diameter
- 86 mm length
This sensor/probe is Health Canada approved.
As a single person multi-use item, clean up is simple. Wash the sensor with mild soap and warm water and place it on a clean dry towel to air dry.