Our Smooth Set includes seven (7) Vaginal Dilators made from medical grade polycarbonate plastic. Instructions, travel bag, and Slippery Stuff Lubricant are included. Our lubricant is water based and very safe for customers who have sensitive skin and pelvic pain conditions. These are Graduated Vaginal Dilators Ultrasonically Sealed for Hygiene Purposes. The Graduated top makes for easier insertion.
VuVaTech products can help with these conditions:
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Vulvar Vestibulitis
- Dyspareunia (painful sex)
- Vaginal Stenosis
- Post Radiation and Cancer Treatments
- Gender Reassignment Surgery
- MRKH Surgery/Vaginal Agenesis
Sizes Included: Sizes 1-7
Country of Origin: Made in Sarasota, Florida, USA
Non-Magnetic Dilator Sizes:
- Size 1 Length 4 inches Diameter .375 inches Circumference 1.17 inches
- Size 2 Length 4.5 inches Diameter .5 inches Circumference 1.57 inches
- Size 3 Length 5 inches Diameter .75 inch Circumference 2.35 inches
- Size 4 Length 5.25 inches Diameter 1 inch Circumference 3.14 inches
- Size 5 Length 5.75 inches Diameter 1.125 inch Circumference 3.53 inches
- Size 6 Length 6 inches Diameter 1.375 inches Circumference 4.32 inches
- Size 7 Length 6.5 inches Diameter 1.625 inches Circumference 5.09 inches
These are easy to use and easy to clean. The graduated sizes are good. I assume they are working as they are getting easier to insert.
I liked the many sizes of dilators. It made it very comfortable and easy to use.
This was such a game changer on how much I needed this to love being intimate again without fear of the burning. Thank you
I ordered the non-magnetic vaginal dilators after a recommendation from my gynecologist. About 5 years ago I’d told a female doctor who was doing a locum for my family doctor that I was having painful intercourse. This was after me getting up the courage to make that statement. She blushed (really!) and told me to use Replense vaginal moisturizer, but never mentioned anything about vaginal atrophy post-menopause. My family doctor had to refer me to a gynecologist for a pap smear, it was that painful. It was a different gynecologist who suggested vaginal dilators. Really after only about 2 weeks of using them, I’ve finally been able to have painless, even pleasurable intercourse with my husband. Why did it take 4 healthcare professionals to even mention that this was a thing??? Sort of sad about the last 6 or 7 years experiencing pain and 2 years of abstaining. I debated about the kind of dilators, the VuvaTech or some others made of silicone, but very happy with my purchase.
Wasn't sure what to do. So I did some research. Comfortable started small. When I jumped from one size to larger there was some slight bleeding that caused me to worry. Found out its normal. Was able to go up in size. Hope this will improve things. Worth the money and was delivered quickly.