Why Buy a Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer?
The Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer is an excellent new way for grown women to strengthen and tone pelvic floor muscles and for all the right reasons. It can also give you a flatter tummy. It is easy and safe to use and you will quickly learn how to do your Kegel exercises in an optimum way for best results.
Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Trainer has two modes:
Training Mode - The Pelvic Trainer guides uses a proven combination of exercises with both slow flex and quick flex exercises. These two types of exercise target muscles in your pelvic floor to ensure you are getting the best quality contractions of the right muscles each and every time.
Free Training Mode - Exercise any way you want!
- If you leak when you cough, sneeze, laugh or run, you should practice using quick flex exercises. Using quick contractions target fast twitch muscle fibres in your pelvic floor that support your bladder when it is under some pressure.
- If you find you urinating way too often or you are getting up in the night to empty your bladder, train using slow and strong flex contraction exercises.
- The Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer is easy to use giving you fast results
- The Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer manually targets weak pelvic floor muscles.
- The Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer helps you identify the right muscles to contract
- The Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer has a pressure scale that measures your strength.
- The Kegel8 Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer sensor inflates to fit you perfectly giving you optimum feedback.
The Squeeze Scale
This is a fantastic feature that allows you to see how are progressing. If your Squeeze Scale is low, the device recommends a set of exercises that are suited to your specific level and you will be able to achieve your goals. As you become stronger the scale increases and can see that your Squeeze Scale level increases as your pelvic floor muscles become stronger! The Squeeze Scale is designed so that there is for most mortals always a higher goal to aim for. This is called Biofeedback.
The Kegel8 inflatable probe:
Your Biofeed back device has a special inflatable probe which inflates automatically giving you a comfortable but tight fit this allows for the most effective Kegel exercises. Insert the probe and the Kegel 8 device will prompt you to contract and relax. When you use the Kegel8 Biofeedback Trainer you will contract the right muscles every time. Try this without your Kegel8 and you will find exercising more difficult because most women recruit the wrong muscles. It is also exciting to know that you are improving each day with your recorded Squeeze scale results.
The Kegel8 Trainer on-screen prompts:
You know just to contract lifting your pelvic floor muscles and then relax. Like all muscles, your pelvic floor needs to have a relaxation phase in order to recover. This gives you optimum results.
The Kegel8 Trainer Train Mode:
With this mode, we train both ‘fast twitch’ and ‘slow twitch’ muscle fibres in your pelvic floor. Kegel8 Trainer’s exercises offer different contract and relaxation patterns giving your muscles variability during training sessions.
- 3 AAA Batteries required
- 1 Year Warranty