- The Kegel8 Exercise Cones include three varying weights for active progression
- The Kegel8 Exercise Cones include a unique indicator tail so you can see you are exercising correctly
- The Kegel8 Exercise Cones include a 12 week Kegel8 physiotherapist exercise plan
- The Kegel8 Exercise Cones includes a Kegel8 storage case for discreet and hygienic storage
Kegel8 Weighted Vaginal Cones a complete Pelvic Floor Strengthening System you can use in your own home and in 12 short weeks will deliver fast and effective results. The special Kegel8 Cones and the system for using the cones are designed by a physiotherapist making it easy-to-use to effectively strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles.
Kegel8 Cones have an indicator or “tail” that moves downward when you contract the pelvic floor muscles correctly giving you the visual cue that you have done the exercise correctly.
Six Signs that your pelvic floor is weak?
- Have you accidentally leaked urine when you laugh, exercise, cough or sneeze
- Do you visit the toilet more than 8 times a day
- Have you ever missed a chance to visit the toilet and then did not make it in time?
- Do you find it difficult to empty your bladder or bowel
- Is your love life sagging?
- Do you have a Muffin tummy that you just can’t stand any longer?