Kegel8 Kegel Weights
Kegel8 Weighted kegel balls are not 'just' kegel balls...this is a complete Medical grade, Pelvic Floor Strengthening System you use at home for just 12 weeks for fast effective results. Designed with the help of one of the UKs top Physiotherapists this easy-to-use system is a perfect way to effectively strengthen weak pelvic floor muscles.
With the Kegel8 Kegel Weights you can easily see the visual indicator so you target the muscles correctly, and when the patented kegel 'tail' moves downwards - 'EUREKA'. With Kegel8 you can be sure that you have accurately located your kegel muscles, and that you are exercising them correctly for maximum results.
- Weighted vaginal exercise balls show an over 70% success rate with stress incontinence in clinical trials when used for 12 weeks
- A complete Pelvic Floor Strengthening System with 3 progressive sizes and gradual weight increments for a stronger, more controllable pelvic floor, no leaks, & better intimate sensation
- Patented indicator tail will wave downwards showing you when you are exercising the kegel muscles correctly
- Pelvic Floor Muscle locator helps you accurately locate your pelvic floor muscles without inserting too high
- Isotonic exercisers help you strengthen and target your pelvic floor muscles accurately & effectively
- CE marked Class 1 Medical Device also available on NHS by prescription. Includes 12 week Kegel8 physiotherapist Beginners & Advanced kegel exercise plan for proven results
- For more information on the use and benefits of the Kegel8 Kegel Weights please scroll down on this webpage
What you get
- Largest Sized Kegel Ball - 32mm diameter, 24g Lightest Weight. Medium Sized Kegel Ball - 29mm diameter, 37g Medium Weight. Smallest Kegel Ball - 25mm diameter, 48g Heaviest Weight. You do not need heavier weights than this - this is clinically proven to strengthen!
- Patented Indicator Clip - Shows you when you are exercising your kegel muscles correctly. This visualisation helps you achieve better results - you'll be able to feel when your kegels are exercising correctly.
- Free 12 week Kegel Exercise Guide - Easy to follow instructions including a free beginners and advanced exercise plan devised by a physiotherapist, ensuring your Kegel exercise is effective and successful.
Who shouldn't use the Kegel8 Kegel Weights
- You are pregnant* - However, the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System is the perfect way to get pack in shape after recovery from childbirth - usually after 6 weeks. Ask your GP for a FREE prescription after giving birth!
- Vaginal Infection - If you are suffering with a vaginal or urinary infection, you should wait until it has cleared before you start using the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System.
- Prolapse* - If you have a prolapse the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System would not be suitable for you and you should consider the Kegel8 Ultra 20. That is because the cone could get lodged behind the prolapse and not work the kegel muscles effectively. We recommend you manage your prolapse with a Kegel8 Ultra 20 electronic kegel toner.
How does the 12 week Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System work directly on your kegels?
- 3 Cones, 3 weights. Starting at the lightest, largest cone first you will retrain your pelvic floor muscles back to strength and control in just minutes a day.
- Insert a Kegel8 cone and it activates your pelvic floor muscles, causing them to reflex (isotonic or reflex exercise) especially when you are standing up.'
- As you progress through the 12 week kegel exercise plan increase the weight steadily as your pelvic muscle strength improves.
- Use the unique indicator clip so you can see that you are doing your kegel exercises correctly. If the tail moves down, you're doing your kegel exercises perfectly; if the tail moves up, you are pushing and this is called a 'bad kegel' because it is not exercising or strengthening the muscles at all.
Six Signs that your pelvic floor is weak?
- Have you accidentally leaked urine when you laugh, exercise, cough or sneeze
- Do you visit the toilet more than 8 times a day
- Have you ever missed a chance to visit the toilet and then did not make it in time?
- Do you find it difficult to empty your bladder or bowel
- Is your love life sagging?
- Do you have a Muffin tummy that you just can’t stand any longer?