The complete pelvic health device for clinics and at home Use.
The Neurotrac MyoPlus Pro is a cutting-edge biofeedback, NMES and electrical triggered muscle stimulation (ETS) device specifically designed to revolutionize the management of pelvic health therapy.
The Myoplus Pro is not just for pelvic health. It is also indicated for treating strokes, sports injuries, patellofemoral pain, Bells Palsy, back pain and a wide range of muscular problems and more. This advanced device combines the power of biofeedback technology with targeted EMS therapy, providing an effective and comprehensive solution for individuals seeking to regain control over their pelvic floor muscles.
Incontinence: The unit can be used for the reduction of pelvic pain, treatment of stress, urge (OAB) and mixed urinary incontinence, faecal incontinence.
Rehabilitation: There are programmes for rehabilitation after stroke and paresis, rehabilitation after multiple sclerosis, reduction of back and patellofemoral pain.
Pelvic Floor: In addition, the unit has non-medical programmes for pelvic floor warm-up, work out, endurance, vascularisation and sensation improvement of pelvic floor muscles, toning and relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles.
General Wellness: There are general programmes for muscular warm-up, strengthening, toning, metabolism improvement, vascularisation and massage.
What Programmes are on the NeuroTrac MyoPlus?
The unit has a range of 22 pre-set programmes for the pelvic floor and 25 for neuromuscular rehabilitation:
- P1: Pelvic floor pain
- P2: Pelvic floor pain
- P3: Pelvic floor pain
- P4: Pelvic floor training
- P5: Incontinence after childbirth 1
- P6: Incontinence after childbirth 2
- P7: Incontinence 1
- P8: Incontinence 2
- P9: Mixed incontinence 1
- P10: Mixed incontinence 2
- P11: Urge incontinence
- P12: Urge incontinence 2
- P13: Urge incontinence 3
- P14: Fecal incontinence 1
- P15: Fecal incontinence 2
- P16: Pelvic floor relaxation
- P17: Pelvic floor endurance training
- P18: Sensitivity training
- P19: Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles
- P20: Relaxation of the pelvic floor
- P21: Measurement of perineal biofeedback
- P22: ETS
There are also a wide range of customisable programmes:
- 5 Passive and Active custom programmes - set up to 5 phases per programme, choosing from EMG, ETS or STIM (continuous, modulated, work/rest).
- 2 STIM custom programmes - set up to 5 phases per programme, of any STIM type (continuous, modulated, work/rest).
- 2 ETS and 2 EMG custom programmes - each with one phase. These programmes are designed for single-phase simple biofeedback or ETS protocols.
What Comes with the NeuroTrac MyoPlus?
- NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro unit
- 4 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- Installation key for the NeuroTrac MyoPlus PC software
- Bluetooth dongle
- 4 self-adhesive electrodes
- Connection cables (2mm banana plug)
- Instruction booklet
- NOTE: You will need to purchase a pelvic probe and extra electrodes as it does not come standard with the Myoplus PRO device