The Vagiwell® Dilators were developed for women who want to practice stretching the vagina themselves. The aim of the exercises is desensitization, in which the vagina should be slowly stretched in gradual steps so that sexual intercourse or gynecological examinations are possible without pain.
There are many different reasons why the vagina can be too tight:
• Dyspareunia of various causes
• vaginismus (cramping of the vaginal muscles)
• scarring after episiotomy or perineal tear
• after gynaecological operations
• during and after radiotherapy or chemotherapy
• after vaginal surgery with reduction of the vagina and scarring
• skin diseases, e.g. lichen sclerosus
• vaginal stenosis
The Large Vagiwell® Dilator set contains:
- Size 3 Vagiwell - Purple, Diameter=20/22mm, Length 150mm
- Size 4 Vagiwell - Pink, Diameter=24/26mm, Length 163mm
- Size 5 Vagiwell - Beige, Diameter=28/30mm, Length 177mm
- Sylk Lubricant 50ml (Water-soluble)
- Nylon Pouch
Starting with the smallest size, the dilator is inserted into the vagina and remains there for several minutes. When one size can be inserted without discomfort, one should move directly to the next size. The exercises should be performed in a relaxed sitting or lying position.
Unless otherwise recommended by the physician, the exercises should be repeated daily. When insertion of the largest dilator is pain-free, sexual intercourse may be attempted.
The Vaigwell® dilators are intended for single-patient use. After use, they are washed with warm water and mild soap.
My order came in short order and the product is of good quality.
A little more expensive than some other options but well designed, comfortable to use. Service and delivery was quick and easy. No complaints.
Really amazing product ! very helpfull on our honey moon :)
Excellent quality products. Appreciate the various sizes including the little bag for storage. Being used as a follow-up to pelvic radiation for cancer treatment